Lyla Blouse - Light Blue

Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $45.99 Sale price $22.49
/

Only 2 items in stock!
   

Easy and airy, this floral blouse has a flowy look and feel. Made of rayon gauze in a blue floral, it's extra light and breezy for summer. 

        • Details: Rayon gauze flowy blouse with half sleeve and tie at neck 
        • Material: 100% rayon
        • Color: light blue/white    
        • Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
        • Sizing: true to size  
        • First model is wearing a small.
        • Second model is 5'5" and also wearing a small
        • Ethically made in USA
        • Brand: NLT
        NLT  Size Chart 
          Bust Waist Hips 

        S (2/4)

        34-35" 27-28" 37-38"

        M (6/8)

        36-38" 29-30" 39-40"

        L (8/10)

        39-40" 31-32" 42-43"

         

        What are this brand's values?

        • women owned
        • USA made
        • social good  
        • not on Amazon
        • small batch 

        About the Brand: As manufacturers, NLT believes in the process and that there is more to a garment than just looks. They believe in conscious manufacturing. About 90% of their garments are ethically made-to-order in their factory in Los Angeles. The other 10% are designed in Los Angeles and produced ethically in China. They source fabrics locally and try to keep things close to home as much as possible. 

        Selecting your size

        Don't let the risk of not getting the best size be a hindrance. We offer FREE and fast exchanges due to size. That means that you pay nothing to swap out the size after you get to try it on.

        Our general size guide is a great place to start:

        SIZE

        US SIZE

        SMALL

        2-4

        MEDIUM

        6-8

        LARGE

        10-12

        EXTRA LARGE

        14-16

         

        S M L XL
        Bust circumference 35" 37" 40" 43"
        Waist circumference 28" 30" 33" 36"
        Hip circumference 38" 40" 43" 46"
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue
        Lyla Blouse - Light Blue