Planning on a staycay this summer? This beautiful pale pink tee says it all. Grab that denim and complete your look.
- Details: unisex fit tee
- Fabric: 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- Color: Pale Pink
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, inside out with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron. Do not iron decoration.
- Fit: true to size for a relaxed fit
- Size down for a more fitted look like the model.
- Brand: Costa Threads
- Professionally screen printed by hand on Bella Canvas tanks by Costa Threads
- Ethically assembled in Honduras of US Components
- Lightweight, soft and comfortable with the perfect amount of stretch.
Bella Canvas cuts and dyes more garments in the United States than any other clothing manufacturer. American made is something they believe in deeply. As one of the biggest clothing manufacturers in America, they provide well over 1,000 jobs in Los Angeles. Doing things the right way has never been up for debate with Bella Canvas. They have been manufacturing in the U.S. and internationally in a no-sweat-shop, humane, sustainable way since day one. Their W.R.A.P. certification is just a small indication of how hard they work to make their sewing and cutting floors pleasant, productive, comfortable places to be.
About the Brand: Sara and Whitney, owners of Costa Threads Wholesale are two moms who started out of a garage on a mission to spread goodness one tee at a time! They provide high quality, unique graphic tees as well as exclusive french terry raglan sweatshirts and hoodies that you won't find anywhere else. Everything is designed, printed and shipped in house! Join them in the movement to spread goodness!
What the values of this brand?
- Women Owned
- Made in USA
- Social Good
- Small Batch