Getting dressed and out the door can sometimes seems impossible and with school starting soon we know mornings aren’t always easy. Between work, school, after school activities and just everyday life, sometimes it feels like there’s literally no time to spare. So we’ve put together a list of our top tips to make your mornings run a little smoother this fall.
1. Start by simplifying that beauty routine. Easy go-to look: tinted moisturizer, some blush, quick swipe of mascara and lip gloss and don't forget the dry shampoo! Make that hair last an extra day or two!
2. Hairclips are your Go To! Save some time and rock your 2nd and 3rd day hair with hair clips. Such a time saver!
3. Comfy Go- With- Everything Shoes - Have a pair of neutral flats or mules in your closet that will work with everything so you get out the door quickly without having to decide on what shoes to wear.
4. Curate your closet based on colors you love. What are you always reaching for? What are the go to pieces in your closet? Are you always reaching for your cargo jacket, stripes and denim then stick to a wardrobe of olive greens, navy blues, and neutrals.
5. Or Just Stick to Neutrals. Stick to navy, grey, black and add colors like browns, deep greens and burgundies. Everything goes together, so it’s pretty much a no-brainer to whip an outfit together before your kids wake up.
6. Invest in a good pair of Black Jeans. Black denim will give you a pulled together, dressed up look with no effort.
7. When in doubt, wear all black! Going monochromatic is the easiest way to look put-together in no-time. No thought required.
8.Stock your wardrobe with one-and-done pieces. Think basic dresses. Just add a long cardigan or a denim jacket to complete the look.
9. Invest in a great outerwear piece you love. A great piece like a denim jacket or blazer can dress up everything from a jumpsuit to a basic tee instantly.
10. Have at few grab-and-go outfits ready. Think low-maintenance combos like a t-shirt dress and blazer, a lightweight pullover sweater + wide leg pants or a basic tee + denim.
11. Stick to 3 main pieces and just add one accessory. It's ok to not over accessorize. Just pick one great pair of earrings or necklace for minimal style.
12. A shirt tuck can go a long way. The front tuck can elongate your legs while adding a little style to any basic tee and denim look.