May is Mental Health Awareness Month and we're sharing self care tips and ideas all month long. Why self care? Self care is essential in order to have both a healthy body & mind. So take a look at our month of self care ideas and decide which ones interest you. Then carve out a few minutes somewhere in your day and make it a part of your routine. It's time to make yourself a priority.
1. Go for a walk.
2. Buy yourself some flowers.
3. Drink more water.
4. Clean out your email inbox.
5. Go to bed early tonight.
6. Write down 5 things that you are grateful for.
7. Unsubscribe from all those unwanted emails.
8. Create a playlist of songs that make you happy.
9. Turn off your phone one hour before bed.
10. Take a bath.
11. Read that book you've been wanting to read.
12. Light a candle.
13. Grab your journal and write out whatever you're feeling.
14. Stop and remember to breathe today.
15. Unfollow someone that doesn't make you feel good.
16. Change your bedsheets.
17. Get dressed and put on your favorite accessory.
18. Declutter a drawer in your house.
19. Get outside and get some fresh air.
20. Do yoga or stretch it out.
21. Listen to an inspiring podcast.
23. Paint your nails.
24. Call a friend you haven't talked to in awhile.
25. Say some positive affirmations to yourself.
26. Do a random act of kindness.
27. Set boundaries. What are you going to say no to today?
28 Treat yourself.
29. Choose a limiting belief to give up.
30. Apply a face mask.
31. Go for a drive. Windows down and no radio.